Copic Certification



(Image from copicmarkers.com)

My favorite thing to add to my paper crafting stash lately has been Copic Markers. Copic Markers are manufactured in Japan and imported into the United States by Imagination International. They are alcohol based markers, which means you can color on just about anything with them (paper, fabric, metal, transparencies....). They are refillable, blendable, have replaceable nibs and come in 344 colors!!!! Which means I need them all. Eventually! :-) I use them constantly for coloring in stamped images, altering embellishments to match my layouts, and in mixed media work for my ATCs.

Imagination International offers certification classes and when I heard they were coming to Pittsburgh, I jumped at the chance to take the class. The class is long (9 AM to 4 PM) and filled with information and how-tos regarding Copics. If you get the chance to take a class, DO IT! Colleen Schaan was our instructor and she is a dynamo! Colleen's blog is here. To sign up for emails about Copic certification, go here.

So, now I can proudly post this badge on this blog and continue on my quest for all 344....

1 comment:

Marci said...

Hi! Just received one of your ATCs in a JAM today...going in the mail tomorrow! so I thought I'd check out your blog and say hello!