I Am In The Top Five!

Spellbinders Paper Arts has released a new line of die templates, the Pendant Die Templates. The die templates cut in beautiful symmetric lace-like patterns and each has a matching border template set. To help promote the pendant dies, Spellbinders sponsored a contest. I am pleased to announce that one of my submissions, the Butterfly Quilt, was picked as one of the top five entries! Yeah! I wasn't selected in the random drawing, but I did receive $100 worth of brand new dies of my choice. To see the top five entries, visit the Spellbinders blog.


Here is the project that placed. The project is a 12x12 framed home decor/altered item piece. Scalloped squares and the fleur de lis pendant die create a quilted background for butterflies in flight.



And a closeup so you can see the details of the pendant dies:



Here are my two other entries:





To take a peek at all the new die templates and other products from Spellbinders, visit the new products page on the Spellbinders Paper Arts website.

No comments: